From time to time it is recommended that passwords are changed to keep secure. Passwords can also be forgotten, so a change/reset will be required.
To change/reset your password from the login page of the portal:
- Navigate to the wealth portal login page.
- Add your email address associated with your login.
- Click on Forgot password.
- You will be asked to re-enter your email address and confirm you are not a robot.
- Click Reset my password.
- You should receive an email within minutes to assist with resetting your password.
You can also change your password from within your wealth portal.
- Navigate to the Team section of the portal. Click Team.
- Select yourself in the team area.
- On the Account Details tab click the Edit account details button on the bottom right of the box.
- Enter your current password, then your new password, and finally re-enter your new password in the appropriate dialogue boxes.
- You can also add your Security questions if you wish to make your account more secure.
- When done, click on “Save ” to save your new password.