From time to time it is recommended that passwords are changed to keep secure. Passwords can also be forgotten, so a change/reset will be required.
To change/reset your password from the login page of the portal:
- Navigate to the portal login page.
- Click on 'Forgot Password'
- Enter your email address and confirm you are not a robot.
- Click 'Reset my password'. The portal will confirm that an email to reset your password has been sent
- You should receive an email within minutes to assist with resetting your password.
Click the 'Reset your password' link within the email
- You will be directed to 'Enter your new password'.
NOTE: Your password must contain the following:
- 6 characters or more
- 1 lower case letter
- 1 upper case letter
- 1 number
- 1 special character (!$@#%^&*?)
- Password must not begin with '<'
As you enter your password, you will see the requirements that have been met will change to green with a tick beside them.
Once you have chosen a new password that satisfies the password requirements, click 'Reset Password'.
- The portal will confirm that you have successfully changed your password. From here you can continue to login.
To change your password from within your wealth portal:
- Navigate to the Team section of the portal. Click Team.
- Select yourself in the team area.
- On the Account Details tab click the Edit account details button on the bottom right of the box.
- Enter your current password, then your new password, and finally re-enter your new password in the appropriate dialogue boxes.
- You can also add your Security questions if you wish to make your account more secure.
- When done, click on “Save ” to save your new password.
How do I delete my account?
How do I change the email address I use to log in?