Team members are people or entities that affect your financial life. They can be your family and close friends, your accountant or financial planner, your lawyer, and any other relevant professionals.
Adding a team member
- To add a Team member, navigate to the Team area of your portal.
Click on the +Add button in the area that corresponds to the type of team member you want to add.
- Family for family members
- Entities for companies, trust funds, self-managed super funds, etc.
Professionals for your accountant, lawyer, financial planner, etc.
In each section, choose the access available. Limited based on relationship is a pre-set access level based on relationship to owner of the file in relation to family or professional. The custom choice can be adjusted to your preferred access levels for that individual.
You are able to even micro control how much or how little of your wealth portal your guest can see by clicking ‘Show advanced settings" and turning on and off access to specific areas in relation to viewing, modifying and delete information in those sections.
- Click “Send Invite " once access levels have been chosen.
The team member can now be found in the Team area of your portal.
NOTE: Any team member set up with access to the portal will need their own email address. They will then automatically receive an email letting them know that they have been invited to have access to your portal.
Editing a team member
To edit yourself or a team member, click on the icon to expand their details. (access permitting)
Click on the Edit icon (pencil in right corner) and make adjustments required.
- Public Details tab: in this tab, you can change your team member’s name, email and date of birth, telephone and external ID.
External ID: this only applies if your team member was set up and imported using third party software.
- Account Details tab: Where you can change your email address for login, password and add security questions for login issue resolution.
- Private Details tab: Where you can adjust name, date of birth, address and other personal information.
- Permissions tab (for family guests/professionals) :if the team member you’re editing is a person with guest access enabled, this tab will be visible next to the Public Details tab. It allows you to control both at a high and granular level what data this person can see in your account.
For more information on permissions and guest access, click here.
Removing (deleting) a team member
To remove a team member so they no longer have access to your portal
- Click on their name or icon to expand their details.
- Click on the Edit icon (pencil in right corner)
- Click the rubbish bin icon in the bottom left corner and select “Confirm”.
1.If you’ve selected the rubbish bin icon in error, click "Cancel" within the 'Delete' confirmation window and they will not be deleted.
2. Deleting a team member will also delete any of their tax or advice information stored in the portal.