The Cashflow section of your wealth portal is powered by live data feeds. If you are seeing duplicate transactions, it may be because you’ve added the same wealth item (bank account, loan, etc.) to Wealth twice. If that’s the case, deleting the duplicate account will remove the duplicate transactions.
To delete a duplicate account:
- Check there are no wealth items currently hidden by opening your portal settings. Click on your profile, and then click 'Settings'
- Click on “Wealth and cashflow settings”, tick the box for “Show hidden wealth items” and hit “Save”
- Open the Wealth area of your portal and select the type of wealth item (i.e. bank accounts, credit cards, home loans) containing the account(s) with the duplicate transactions.
- Look for any duplicate accounts.
- Select one of the duplicates to expand it, then navigate to the “Details” tab and click on the edit pencil, and then the red bin icon to delete it.
Your duplicate transactions should disappear.
If this does not correct the issue, see How do I Review Duplicate transactions and Hide them?
NOTE: If you have changed the name of your wealth items, it may take you some time to identify the duplicate as the names will no longer match.
If you’re still seeing a problem despite following the steps outlined above, contact your financial consultant for assistance.