Loan accounts, superannuation accounts and portfolio accounts only refresh every 7 days.
Your bank accounts should be updating daily. If your bank accounts are not updating, here are some things to check:
- Infrequent use: If you are not accessing a bank account frequently, then that bank account will stop updating after a month.
- MFA needed: If your bank or financial institution adds Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) to your login as an added security measure, you will need to update your login details. How do I update the login credentials for my bank feeds?
- Your password has changed: If you have changed your login details with your bank or financial institution you will need to update them in your wealth portal to re-sync the bank feed. How to Update my password
- Manual refresh: Sometimes all that is needed is a manual refresh to get your data updating again.
How to perform a manual refresh:
- Open the account that needs to be refreshed and click on the refresh now link next to the account name and amount.
If your bank accounts do not update even after a refresh, carry out the following steps:
- Log in to your bank website directly from your desktop computer
- Click through any messages or Terms and Conditions windows that may appear, making sure to select any ‘Don’t show me this again’ check-boxes. (This step is necessary as some message protocols may trigger errors in the data feeds).
- Update or verify any personal information if the bank website requires you to do so. If you have updated your password you may also need to “update password” in the portal.(Bottom right of the account that needs password update)
- Back in the Wealth section, verify your accounts have updated to current date with current balance showing.
If these steps still do not resolve the issue, and you are still experiencing trouble linking your financial accounts, please contact support.