To sign the document from your financial professional using your computer:
- Login to your wealth portal using the link provided in the email and use your login credentials
- Once you have logged in, you will notice a bell at the top of your portal that has a number in red, indicating an action is required
- Click on the form you need to sign from the list of notices
- A page will open showing the documents that need your signature with a message from your financial professional
- Simply click on ‘Sign’ for the document you wish to sign
- Your document will open in the secure signing page.
There are two ways to electronically sign a document. Depending on what is needed, you may be able to either:
- Click on the box that says ‘Sign’. You will see a ‘Signed by’ once you click the box
- Use your touchscreen or your mouse to sign
a. Click on the Next icon on the right to navigate to other signing areas
b. Once all signatures have been accepted, the system will prompt you to confirm your signatures
c. Click Next to finish signing
e. When the ‘Document has been signed’ message appears, click ‘Next’ to return to your portal homepage
f. Your financial professional will receive an email that lets them know that you have signed the document
You can view your signed documents in the Docs area of your wealth portal.