You can hide a wealth item. This may be required if you no longer have the asset due to sale, paid off the debt, closed an account or even gifted an asset to a family member. You do not want it to part of your overall wealth balance, but you can keep all the historical information it contains by hiding that wealth item.
To hide a Wealth Item
- Go to the Wealth section of the portal and click on the wealth item you would like to hide.
- Click on the Details tab and then click the Edit icon (the pencil) on the top right of the box.
- On the bottom left you will see the Hide icon (red eye with a line through it).
- Click on the Hide and this will ensure the wealth item is no longer displayed.
NOTE: When you hide a wealth item, the cashflow information to date will continue to exist but no new information will be added.
To unhide a Wealth Item
A wealth item that is hidden can be unhidden. You can unhide a wealth item if you have hidden it by mistake or if you reopen a bank account that was closed.
To unhide a wealth item
- Click on the profile arrow at the top of the home page.
- Click on ‘Settings' , then Wealth and cash flow settings’.
- Ensure you tick the ‘Show hidden wealth items’ box.
- Click Save.
- When you return to the main Wealth page all items will be visible.
- Find the wealth item you would like to unhide.
- Click on the edit icon.
- Click on the unhide eye icon on the bottom left of the screen.