Goals can be set up and reviewed regularly. To set a goal in the portal, you must be a Pro Account holder as data feeds are pivotal in maintaining current account balances
To create a goal:
- Click on the goals section.
- Click +Create goal
- Choose the type of goal you would like to create:
NOTE: Currently only 'Savings' and 'Debt reduction' will be tracked when linking to an account.
All other goals can be saved and linked to an account but will not be tracked
- Debt reduction
- Retirement plan
- Buy my first home
- Buy an investment property
- Upgrade my home
- Renovate my home
- Buy a lifestyle property
NOTE: Once the goal has been created, you can edit to add a photo or image that represents that goal.
To Edit/Delete/Complete a goal on desktop
When you reach your goal you can mark it as complete. Alternatively, you can adjust or delete your goals if your circumstances or priorities change.
To edit, delete or mark a goal as completed:
- Click on the Goals section
- Click Goals
- Choose the goal that requires changes. The goal window will open.
- You can now Delete / Mark as complete /Edit the goal as required by clicking on the top right of the page as required.
- To Edit - you will complete your adjustments and click “Save”
- To Delete or mark a goal as complete you will need to hit the “Confirm” button
Your adjustments will now be reflected in the Goals menu.