Creating To-dos on mobile is easy. As is the case on desktop, you can create To-dos throughout the app, such as when you want to upload a receipt or reviewing a transaction.
Where do To-dos live?
To-dos live in the area where they were created (e.g. if you created a To-do within a transaction so you could remember to attach a receipt, it can be found under that transaction) as well as in the To-do section of your app.
Click on the To-do icon on the app’s homepage (might need to slide the bottom of the screen upwards to display all App tools) then click tab to open the To-do command centre. From there, you can:
- View a list of all your To-dos, and filter them based on whether they’re Overdue, Active, or Completed
- Open a To-do to view its details
- Mark Active & Overdue To-dos as completed
- Create a new To-do
How do I create a new To-do?
You can create new To-dos either at the transaction or item level, or in the To-do section of the app. To-dos created at the transaction or item level will be tagged as linked to that particular transaction or item, and can always be found there, along with other linked To-dos.
One of the To-dos above was created under an investment property showing it’s linked to that property.
Creating a new To-do in the To-dos section
- Click on the + on the top right of the app.
- Enter a title for the To-do. When done, click the “next” or “enter” button on your keyboard (it’s usually an arrow symbol on the bottom right).
- Choose the person responsible for completing this task by clicking on their name.
Note: To-dos can only be completed by members of your Team. To add a new Team member, visit the Team area of your app.
- Choose the date that the task is due.
- Review the To-do, select whether this will be a recurring To-do, and set a frequency reminder.
- Optional: you can provide additional context by entering a description for the To-do.
- Click “create”. The To-do will appear at the top of the tab.
Click the backwards arrow on the top left at any time to return to a previous screen.
Creating a To-do for a transaction
To create a To-do for a transaction, click on the transaction and scroll down to the To-do section. This will open a transaction-level view of To-dos. Click on the + button on the top right to create a new task and follow the same steps as above.
Creating a To-do for a wealth item
To create a To-do for a wealth item, simply navigate to your desired item (in our case, an investment property) and click on the teal circle with the two dots.
Click on the To-do icon (the document with a check on it) which will take you to an item-level view of To-dos. Click on the + button on the top right to create a new task and follow the same steps as above.