Duplicates may be found in your data feed areas. These may be a result of the system importing a feed more than once. In this scenario, we have made it easy for you to review the possible duplicate transactions and mark them off as a duplicate so they are removed(hidden) from the cashflow.
To Review duplicates:
- In your wealth portal, go to the Cashflow area.
- Click on the view filter to show Review duplicates.
- Select the filter for time frame you would like to review.
- Once both filters are selected, a list of transactions that may be possible duplicates are displayed.
- Click on Mark as Duplicate if a duplicate is evident. This will remove the transactions from the cashflow. (like hiding a transaction).
- Once Mark as duplicate is selected, the entry will turn a shade of grey with Undo next to it. This indicates being hidden.
- If an error was made, simply click Undo and the transaction will be visible again.
If you’re still seeing a problem despite following the steps outlined above, contact our Support Team for assistance.