Having a copy of your Will stored securely within your portal gives you peace of mind that should anything happen, your team members and financial professionals have immediate access.
To upload your Will
1. Navigate to the Dashboard > Protection area of your portal.
2. Select "Wills" and click on your name.
3. From here, click on the edit pencil and update any details regarding your Will. When you are done, click 'Save'.
4. Select the 'Documents' tab and click 'Add document'- choose your file and click open.
5. Your Will is now stored in the Protection area. You will also see a copy of your will stored in the 'All files' list within your Documents.
To upload a family member's will
1. In the Protection area, click '+Add'
2. A pop-up box will appear. In the Category field, select 'Will' and in the Short Description, type the name of the person you wish to upload the Will for. Click 'Save'.
3. The new family member will now appear in the Wills area, and you can follow along from step 3 above.