From time to time it is recommended that passwords are changed to keep secure. Passwords can also be forgotten, so a change/reset will be required.
To change/reset your password via the mobile app:
1. From the login page, click the 'Forgot password' link.
2. Enter your account email address and click 'Reset my password'.
3. A confirmation page will appear, asking you to check your mailbox.
4. Navigate to your email inbox and locate the email from the portal titled 'Reset Your Password'.
NOTE: If this email does not appear in your inbox, please check your 'Junk' folder.
Click the 'Reset your password' link within the body of the email.
5. This will open the 'Reset Password' screen within your mobile device's web browser. You must choose a password that satisfies the password requirements.
Your password must contain the following:
- 6 characters or more
- 1 lower case letter
- 1 upper case letter
- 1 number
- 1 special character (!$@#%^&*?)
- Password must not begin with '<'
As you enter your password, you will see the requirements that have been met will change to green with a tick beside them.
Once you have chosen a new password, click 'Reset Password'.
6. A screen will appear to confirm that your password has been saved successfully.
7. Close the web browser and open the portal mobile app.
Proceed to log in using your email address and new password.