Withdrawing consent and deleting an open banking wealth item/s from your client portal is easy to do.
IMPORTANT: Upon withdrawal of your consent, all accounts linked to the consent including their associated transactions will be automatically deleted from your client portal.
If you wish to keep the wealth item/s and their data in your client portal but cease the data feed so the items are no longer updating, you can add/remove permissions for your accounts instead.
To withdraw consent and delete an open banking linked wealth item:
- Navigate to your Wealth area in your portal, click the account you wish to delete and click "Manage Consent"
- A Manage Consent window opens, click "Manage Account" .
- An additional window opens, showing you the accounts that are linked to the consent.
Be sure to review these before committing to withdrawing your consent. Click 'Remove consent & delete data'.
NOTE: If you wish to keep the account/s and their associated transactions within your client portal, but remove the data feed so that the item/s no longer update, DO NOT proceed with the withdrawal of consent. Instead see How do I add/remove permissions for an account to an existing Open Banking consent?
- Information about what happens when you stop sharing your data with the portal is shown.
- Another window appears. Confirm that you wish to withdraw your consent by clicking 'Withdraw consent & delete data'.
- A confirmation window appears to confirm the successful withdrawal of your consent.
Click 'Go back to manage consent dashboard'.
- You are taken back to your client portal Wealth area, where you will notice the item/s you have withdrawn consent for have automatically been removed.