Our Protection area within the portal is a great way to keep track of all your Insurance policies, keep copies of your insurance documents and create to-dos for reminders of policy due dates.
Having a list on your portal ensures you and all your team are in the know about your insurances.
To add a new Insurance item:
- From your dashboard, navigate to 'Protection'.
- The Protection area opens. Click '+ Add Insurance'.
- Click 'Add insurance'.
A slide-out window appears. Select the type of Insurance from the dropdown list.
For more information on Insurance Policy and Cover types, see What are the insurance types available under each policy?
Once the Insurance type is selected, further fields appear.
Ensure you fill in as many details as possible, paying close attention to the fields that are mandatory (marked with a red asterisk) as you are required to complete information for these sections. Once complete, click 'Save'.
- Your Insurance policy has now been created. To record the cover details, click '+ Add cover'.
- A slide-out window appears. Select the cover type from the dropdown list.
Once the cover type is selected, further information fields appear.
Complete all fields and once complete, click 'Save'.
Note: Depending on the cover type selected, information fields may vary.
- Once saved, the cover type is recorded within the Insurance policy.
- Now that the Insurance has been recorded, you can upload a copy of your policy or other documentation, or create a To-do.