Once you have recorded your Insurance policies you can upload and store copies of any relevant documentation, for easy access if and when you need them.
To attach a document to an insurance item:
- From the dashboard, navigate to Protection>Insurance
- Your recorded Insurance policies will appear. Locate the policy and click 'See details'.
- The Insurance policy opens. Click 'Documents'.
- To upload a new document, simply drag and drop into the space provided, or click 'Browse' to search for the file on your computer.
- The document is now stored within your Insurance policy.
Note: Any documents stored within an Insurance item are also visible within the 'Docs' section of your portal, for easy access.