Once all your wealth items are entered, you can now produce reports to reflect the information added.
To produce a wealth report as at today’s date:
- Click on ‘View Reports’ on the right of the homepage.
- You can choose between three type of reports:
- Wealth Report - a report showing the last financial review period in pie charts and breakdowns and wealth projections based on industry statistics and your financial objectives based on your survey results
- Wealth Summary - a detailed summary of your investments (assets) and debts (liabilities)
- Entity Report - a wealth report showing a combined wealth total for all team members and then a breakdown of each team member’s individual wealth
To produce a wealth report for an individual team member, you can go back to your wealth section and Filter by team member.
- Navigate to the wealth section.
- Click on filter.
- Select the team member or members you would like the report to reflect and click ‘Apply’.
- Once selected, click on View reports and select the type of report you are wanting to generate.
- The report will show Wealth items for the selected team member/s only.
- To reset the filters, click Wealth, then click the ‘Filter’ box and hit ‘Reset’.