Goals can be set up and reviewed regularly. To set a goal in the portal on your mobile device, you must be a Pro Account holder as data feeds are pivotal in maintaining current account balances.
To create a goal using your wealth app:
- Ensure you have downloaded the App from Google play or the Apple App Store.
- Log in to your portal.
- Select the goals in the App tools at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on the + sign at the top right of the screen
- Decide the type of goal you would like to create from 'Reduce debt' and 'Save money', and select your choice.
- Fill in the information for your goal, paying particular attention to the linked bank account, interest and frequency of payments. It's also a good idea to change the title of your goal to something more meaningful and specific to you, ie. instead of 'Reduce debt' it could be 'Pay off my credit card'.
- Once all information is updated, click ‘Save” at the top right of the screen.
Your goal will now be tracked for you to ensure you stay focused in achieving that goal.
To Edit/Delete a goal on mobile
You might want to edit or delete goals you have set if your circumstances or priorities change.
To edit/delete a goal through your app:
- Tap on the Goals icon in the app tools at the bottom of the screen
- Choose the goal you wish to adjust or delete and tap on the name
- Tap on the edit pencil icon on the top right
- You can either edit individual fields and then 'Save' or delete the goal altogether using the ‘Delete this goal’ link at the bottom of the screen.
'Delete this goal' is final and can't be undone, so you will be asked to confirm that this is what you want to do.
When you select the 'Save' button or the “Delete Goal” button, your goal is either changed or erased.
Note: Goals can be searched on the mobile using the bottom arrow showing Completed Goals or Current Goals at top of the screen by toggling through the screens
To Mark a goal as Completed on mobile
If you have achieved your goal by the due date (well done, by the way!) or even early (go, you!), you can mark the goal as complete.
To mark as Complete:
- Tap on the Goal tool in the app
- Choose the goal you have completed and tap on it
- At the bottom of the screen tap 'Complete this Goal'
- Once selected, the Goal will be marked as Complete. Great job!
Note: If this is done in error, simply tap 'Set this goal to incomplete' to go back.