You may want to hide certain transactions - such as one-off payments or transfers between accounts - from the Cashflow area of your portal to ensure they don’t skew your budgets.
How to hide a transaction
To hide a transaction, identify the transaction you want to hide in the Cashflow area of your portal.
- Click on the transaction to expand the details.
- Click the Edit icon to reveal fields and other items that can be edited.
- Click on the red eye with a line through it in the bottom left hand corner of the panel.
Your transaction will now be hidden from the Cashflow area and won’t be factored in to your budget.
How to unhide / show hidden transactions
To unhide transactions:
- Select the settings cog (you’ll find it at the top left of your portal).
- Click on “Wealth & cashflow settings”.
- Tick the “Show hidden transactions” box.
This will unhide all previously hidden transactions so that they are visible in the Cashflow area of your portal.
- From here, to unhide a single transaction only, navigate to the transaction list in Cashflow.
- Identify the transaction you want to unhide.
- Expand the transaction panel, then click on the green eye in the bottom left.
The transaction will now show in the Cashflow area and be factored in to your budget.
To hide the remaining transactions again, click on the Settings cog on the top right of your screen and untick the “Show hidden transactions” box.