Your portal has pre-set settings for your wealth and cashflow areas. You may want to adjust these settings to best reflect your accounts and transactional needs.
To adjust your cashflow settings:
- Click on the Profile arrow on the top right of your portal and select 'Settings'.
- Click on Wealth and Cashflow settings.
- Select from the options available. The default setting is shown below.
- Once you have chosen the options you want, click Save .
- When you return to your cashflow area you will see your selections in the cashflow view.
- If you want to change the account settings options again, simply repeat steps 1 to 4
Cashflow preferences explained:
- Include internal transfers
This setting will show transfers made between accounts listed under the Wealth and Cashflow section (e.g. a transfer of money from your Checking account to Savings account within the same financial institution)
- Show hidden transactions
This setting will show any transactions that have been hidden from the Cashflow area and enable you to review or unhide a transaction or transactions.
- Show duplicated transactions
This setting will show any transactions marked as duplicated by you in the Cashflow area.
- Include loan transactions
This setting will display loan account transactions within the Cashflow area. The transactions will show even if transfers are hidden.
NOTE: An offset account is sometimes classified as a loan account within the Cashflow area. This means that if you use an offset account for everyday banking, you will need to ensure you turn ON this setting when you want to view those transactions in the Cashflow area.
- Always show transfers to loan accounts
This setting will show transactions going from your bank account (savings/checking accounts) to a loan account.
The setting will not show the payment going into the loan account or any of the loan account information, it will purely show the money being transferred into the loan account.
- Categories with transactions only
This setting will ensure that only Cashflow Categories that have transactions are shown.
With this setting turned ON, it will not show $0 balance categories within any Cashflow reports that are generated.
It is important to turn this setting OFF when setting a budget, as you will want to ensure all of your categories have been assigned a budget. Once the budget has been created, it is advised to turn the feature ON again.
- Show hidden wealth items
This setting will show any wealth items you have hidden.
- Show hidden insurance items
This setting will show any insurance items you have hidden.
- Include "Not in team"
This setting allows the Wealth section to display wealth items that are not owned by members in the team.