Your myprosperity wealth portal has preset preferences for the wealth and cashflow areas. You may want to adjust these preset preferences to match your reporting needs.
To adjust the cashflow preferences:
- Click on the settings COG on the top right of the client portal.
- Click on Wealth and Cashflow settings.
- Select from the options available
- Once you have chosen the options you want, click Save
- When you return to your cashflow area you will see your selections in the cashflow view.
- If you want to change the account settings options again, simply repeat steps 1 to 4.