Once your financial professional has granted you access to your Personal Portal, you can upload all your documents into a secure and reliable area for quick reference and storage.
The system has some predetermined folders for you to add your information to or you can also add a customised folder to organise your documents accordingly.
To add a customised folder:
- Log into your portal, click on Docs
- A list of all your documents will be shown in the 'All files' list
- To add your own folder, click 'Folders' tab
- Select the area you would like to add a custom folder to and click on the Add , for example adding a tax folder in addition to the auto generated ones, or Other Docs and click Add.
5 .Once 'Add' is click an 'Add a Folder' box opens. Add the folder name and click Save & Exit
6. The new folder will be added in the list of folders in the area which it was added. You can choose the folder and click the edit pencil to add further detail should you require.
7. To add a document to this folder, simply click on documents tab and Add Document