Once your financial professional has granted you access to your Portal, you can upload all of your documents into a secure and reliable area for quick reference and storage.
The system has some predetermined folders for you to add your information to or you can also add custom folders to organise your documents accordingly.
By storing your documents within their relevant folders or wealth items, you can ensure you have quick and easy access whenever you need them!
To move a document from one location to another:
1. Navigate to 'Docs' from the menu on the left hand side of your portal.
2. By default, a list of 'All files' stored within your portal will be displayed. The location column lists the folder that the document is currently stored in.
Locate the document you want to move by navigating through the pages at the bottom of the screen, or by typing the file name into the search bar provided.
3. Once you have located the document you want to move, mark the checkbox next to the file name and select 'Move'.
NOTE: If you are moving multiple documents into the same folder, you can mark more than one checkbox, to move in bulk.
5. A pop-up box appears, asking you where you would like to move the document/s to.
Choose to move the document/s to any existing folders, Wealth items or Insurance items.
Once you have chosen a folder/location, click 'Confirm'.
7. Your document is now stored within your chosen folder/wealth item/insurance item and the new location of the document is reflected in the 'Location' column of your 'All files' list.